About our Group
DABICO Airport Solutions designs, manufactures, and integrates ground support systems for use in both the civil and the military aviation sectors.
With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, we are one of today’s leading clean-technology companies, providing and maintaining innovative connection and electrification equipment that helps to decarbonise airports, and to make them safer, and more sustainable and efficient.
DABICO has facilities in three countries around the world, and employs over 200 skilled personnel who represent a large number of cultures, and who provide our customers with local support that is backed by the global reach the Group’s engineering expertise.
We bring innovative solutions to the aviation industry that safeguards people and protects the environment, while increasing productivity.
We focus our engineering and entrepreneurial energies in:
Safeguarding the environment
- Lower emissions from ground operations
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels
- Employ smart solutions that help customer manage energy requirements
- Design products that focus on safety of operators
- Reduce incidences of collisions through clean apron design
- Build products that preserve working environment
Delivering cost-effective solutions
- Reduce total cost of ownership for our customers
- Improve asset productivity through efficient operations
- Deliver quality product and service providing highest uptime
Promoting intellectual honesty & integrity
- Inculcate passion to solve customer problems
- Improve satisfaction from our products & services
- Deliver on our commitments
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
As a leading Ground Support Equipment (GSE) specialist, with operations in many countries, DABICO Airport Solutions actively seeks to contribute to a more sustainable and equitable world: we are committed to minimising environmental impact through the development of innovative technologies for our customers, and by reducing our own environmental footprint.
DABICO regards the continued development of its CSR goals and initiatives as an integral part to the Group’s future success.